Wave MP3 Editor Description
Wave MP3 Editor is a complete Audio Editor and recorder. Wave MP3 Editor makes editing WAV files as easy as editing text with its clear user interface and powerful effects. Our wave form editing window allows you to find the part you want to edit quickly. With Wave MP3 Editor you can edit audio files you download from the internet or record your own audio files from any source your computer supports. Plug in a mike to record voices or Acoustic performances, Connect a tape deck or turntable to the line input on your sound card, or record the output of a software MIDI wave table synthesizer.
Some of features:
- Receive and record iNet Radio broadcasts easily!
- Digitize your old tapes and records, save them to your hard drive: allowing you to burn them to CD.
- Record your voice and add special effects (like echo and fade).
- Delete the annoying applause at the end of a song that was recorded live.
- Apply audio filtering or effects to a music file in order to make it sound better.
- Record your voice and overlay it on top of background music.
- Record cassette talking books and burn to CD-R to backup and preserve.
- Record a music lesson and learn from the playback.
- Amplify a song that's been recorded too quietly.
- Fade out the end of a song.
- Wave MP3 Editor is capable of recording from any source your computer supports (Microphone, speaker output, line-in, USB Adapter, etc.)
- Graphic waveform window allows you to see a visual display of your audio and zoom in or out at will.
- Cut-and-paste editing of your audio in the waveform window
- Edits and records both stereo and single-channel audio
o Timed recording features. Record for a set amount of time
Wave MP3 Editor Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Wave MP3 Editor 15.8
Release notes are not available currently.
Wave MP3 Editor Requirements
No additional system requirements.